- 100 gm Green Peas (fresh and boiled)
- 1 Green chili pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- As per taste Salt
- 150 gm Whole-wheat flour
- Ghee (or butter or oil)
HOW TO PREPARE :
- First of all make dough from whole wheat flour by adding salt in it. Now slightly mash green peas in a bowl.
- Add green chili pepper, red chili powder, garam masala powder, and salt in it.
- Make a medium size ball from the dough and roll it in 3 inch size. Now put 3 teaspoon peas mixture over it and seal it.
- Dust it with dry wheat flour and roll it in 6 inch size. Bake it over hot tava by applying ghee at both the surfaces of paratha.
- Crispy peas paratha is ready to serve hot with pickle, chutney, tomato sauce or curd salad.