Paneer is the only choice when you go veggie and This Toasty Chilly Paneer Sandwich is a yummy and nutritious snack. It is great for breakfast, brunch and even school lunchboxes.
- 1 cup grated paneer
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp Oil
- salt to taste
- Cheese Slices
- Mint Chutney
- Tomato ketchup
- For Stuffing – Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan. Once oil is hot add grated garlic and saute till it gets nice golden color. Add Green pepper and saute it for 2 mts.
- Add grated paneer, mix add green chillies, black pepper and salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Take a bread slice. Spread mint chutney on one side of the bread and tomato ketch up on other bread slice.
- Put cheese slice, over it spread chilli paneer mixture, cover the sandwich by using other side of bread.
- Heat pan on a medium high, add butter, now plane sandwich and roast from both the sides till it gets nice golden colour.
- Serve with chutney, soup or chips.